WES-07 Universal Testing Machine Smart Digital Display Dynamometer
The WES-07 smart digital display dynamometer is composed of high-precision pressure sensor, photoelectric encoder, high stability amplification system, high-precision A/D converter, digital display, keyboard input, print out device and other components.
It is mainly used for measuring and displaying the force value of all kinds of universal testing machine. It also has a wild range of usage as reconstructing pointer type of universal testing machine.
WES-07 Universal Testing Machine Smart Digital Display Dynamometer Product Information 101.55 KB
The data stored in this WES-07 Universal Testing Machine Digital Dynamometer can be maintained after power failure. The original data can be retrieved and used to print the report after the power recovered. It can communicate with the computer if the communication software is installed.
The data in the instrument will be stored in the computer for future reference or centrally stored by the management center through the network, so as to achieve computerized management of quality supervision.
The maximum storage capacity of the instrument is 120 test units, number 01~120#. When you enter the 121st unit, the 1st unit is cleared. The data of 1st unit is cleared when the data of 121st unit is stored.
Overload protection: The Universal Testing Machine smart digital display dynamometer is equipped with three-phase solid state relay, can directly control the start and stop of the three-phase motor.
Connected to computer & display: After using the display software, the instrument can be connected with the computer. Force value, displacement and deformation can be displayed on the computer screen. And the force value - time, displacement - time, deformation - time and force value - deformation curves can be drawn on the connected computer.
(0) For compression test of non-standard test specimens , no need to input area.
(1) For 100×100mm compressive test cube.
(2) For 150×150mm compressive test cube.
(3) For 200×200mm compressive test cube.
(4) For the compression test of irregular section specimens.Input area.
(5) For 150×150×550mm flexural test block.
(6) For 100×100×400mm flexural test block.
(7) For 40×40×160mm compressive test block.
(8) For 70.7×70.7mm compressive test cube.
(9) For non-standard specimens tensile test, no need to input area.
(10) For tensile test of specimens with circular section. Input diameter(mm).
(11) For tensile test of specimens with pipe section. Input outer diameter(mm) and inner diameter(mm).
(12) For tensile test of specimens with plate section. Input width(mm) and thickness(mm).
(13) For tensile test of specimens with irregular section. Input area.